Railsware is looking for an experienced SEO Expert to increase our project’s presence on the web. As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for SEO strategy planning, execution, and measurement. You will be working on the promotion of pure Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the EU and US markets.
- Develop and manage SEO and digital strategies, participate in executing a content strategy
- Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPIs to measure success and report on results
- Perform keyword research, position tracking and analysis to optimize existing content
- Drive relevant traffic and leads
- Backlink acquisition planning
- Conversion rate optimization
- Analyze website traffic/behavior and develop recommendations for improving search engine rankings and user experience
- On-site SEO optimization
- Run thorough niche audit in order to identify new SEO opportunities
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Financial reporting on SEO, ROMI (return on marketing investment)
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SEO for the EU and US markets
- Experience in creating strategies for getting high-quality organic traffic, analyzing niches and their trends
- Hands-on experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- Fluent English both written and spoken
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you