Railsware is looking for an experienced SEO Expert to increase our project’s presence on the web. As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for SEO strategy planning, execution, and measurement. You will be working on the promotion of pure Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the EU and US markets.
- Develop and manage SEO and digital strategies, participate in executing a content strategy
- Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPIs to measure success and report on results
- Perform keyword research, position tracking and analysis to optimize existing content
- Drive relevant traffic and leads
- Backlink acquisition planning
- Conversion rate optimization
- Analyze website traffic/behavior and develop recommendations for improving search engine rankings and user experience
- On-site SEO optimization
- Run thorough niche audit in order to identify new SEO opportunities
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Financial reporting on SEO, ROMI (return on marketing investment)
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SEO for the EU and US markets
- Experience in creating strategies for getting high-quality organic traffic, analyzing niches and their trends
- Hands-on experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- Fluent English both written and spoken
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.