Railsware is looking for an experienced SEO Expert to increase our project’s presence on the web. As a part of our Railsware Growth team, you will be responsible for SEO strategy planning, execution, and measurement. You will be working on the promotion of pure Railsware products, as well as our consultancy services for the EU and US markets.
- Develop and manage SEO and digital strategies, participate in executing a content strategy
- Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPIs to measure success and report on results
- Perform keyword research, position tracking and analysis to optimize existing content
- Drive relevant traffic and leads
- Backlink acquisition planning
- Conversion rate optimization
- Analyze website traffic/behavior and develop recommendations for improving search engine rankings and user experience
- On-site SEO optimization
- Run thorough niche audit in order to identify new SEO opportunities
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Financial reporting on SEO, ROMI (return on marketing investment)
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SEO for the EU and US markets
- Experience in creating strategies for getting high-quality organic traffic, analyzing niches and their trends
- Hands-on experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.