Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for finding exceptional talents? Join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6-month contract job to source and hire the most skilled technical and non-technical specialists from all over the world. This role offers you a valuable opportunity to gain in-depth expertise in talent acquisition, sourcing, and managing the hiring processes, all while collaborating with seasoned professionals.
Every month, over 600 people apply for Railsware vacancies. We care about each candidate’s experience - from the first contact to onboarding. Railsware offers meaningful projects, outstanding benefits, and a team of professionals to learn from. Sounds like the next big step in your career? Apply today!
*This is a 6-month contract position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in hiring for different positions
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Strong research and project management skills (prioritization, task tracking, etc.)
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Experience with Google Sheets, GSuite, and video conferencing tools, strong software literacy
Would be a plus
- Experience in hiring for technical positions
- Experience with ATS/CRM/HRM systems
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics
- Use advanced techniques and tools to identify as many prospects as possible
- Source candidates from all over the world (from Argentina to the Philippines)
- Accurately assess candidates’ profiles against position requirements
- Reach out to potential candidates using different channels
- Create catchy messages to draw candidates’ attention and engage them into the recruitment process
- Handle a fast-moving environment with a big load of candidates (both inbound and outbound)
- Engage recruitment process participants to hire the best-matching candidates fast
- Take part in interviews and support all the recruitment stages
- Provide detailed constructive feedback to create outstanding experience both for candidates and hiring managers/liaisons
- Follow recruitment processes
- Complete onboarding processes to create the best possible newcomers experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to make sure a new Railswarian gets the needed support
- Conduct various activities to introduce newcomers to the team (feedback sessions, welcome calls, etc.)
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.