Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you a driven individual with a passion for finding exceptional talent? Join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, focusing on sourcing and hiring the most talented engineers from all over the world. You’ll have an opportunity to gain deep expertise in talent acquisition, sourcing, and managing hiring processes while working alongside professionals.
Every month, over 300 people apply for Railsware vacancies. We care about each candidate’s experience - from the first contact to on-boarding. Railsware offers meaningful projects, outstanding benefits, and a team of professionals to learn from. Sounds like the next big step in your career? Apply today!
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in hiring for different positions
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Strong research and project management skills (prioritization, task tracking, etc.)
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Attention to details and analytical thinking
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Experience with Google Sheets, GSuite, and video conferencing tools, strong software literacy
Would be a plus
- Experience in hiring for technical positions
- Experience with ATS/CRM/HRM systems
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics
- Use advanced techniques and tools to identify as many prospects as possible
- Source candidates from all over the world (from Argentina to the Philippines)
- Accurately assess candidates’ profiles against position requirements
- Reach out to potential candidates using different channels
- Create catchy messages to draw candidates’ attention and engage them into the recruitment process
- Handle a fast-moving environment with a big load of candidates (both inbound and outbound)
- Engage recruitment process participants to hire the best-matching candidates fast
- Take part in interviews and support all the recruitment stages
- Provide detailed constructive feedback to create outstanding experience both for candidates and hiring managers/liaisons
- Follow recruitment processes
- Complete onboarding processes to create the best possible newcomers experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to make sure a new Railswarian gets the needed support
- Conduct various activities to introduce newcomers to the team (feedback sessions, welcome calls, etc.)
Engage in other People Projects as you advance your knowledge.
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.