Talent SourcerApply Now
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for finding exceptional talents? Join us as a Talent Sourcer for a 6-month contract job to find the most skilled technical and non-technical specialists from all over the world. This role offers you a valuable opportunity to gain in-depth expertise in talent acquisition, sourcing, collaboration with Hiring Managers, all while communicating with seasoned professionals.
Every month, over 600 people apply for Railsware vacancies. We care about each candidate’s experience - from the first contact to onboarding. Railsware offers meaningful projects, outstanding benefits, and a team of professionals to learn from. Sounds like the next big step in your career? Apply today!
*This is a 6-month contract position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Upper-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer, Researcher, or similar role, preferably in a technology-driven environment
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and tools, including Boolean search strings, social media, and professional networks
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage and build relationships with the candidates, work with objections, promote Railsware and job positions to candidates
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and eagerness to gain new knowledge and experience
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Experience with GSuite, and video conferencing tools, strong software literacy
- Experience in advanced filtering techniques, utilizing operators, and conducting Boolean searches to retrieve the necessary data from databases, spreadsheets, and other sources
Would be a plus
- Experience with technical positions
- Experience with ATS/CRM/HRM systems
- Knowledge of IT industry specifics
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and requirements
- Use an Application Tracking System and other tools to manage and document the sourcing process and maintain the pool of candidates
- Utilize various sourcing methods to identify and attract top talents from all over the world (from Argentina to the Philippines)
- Build optimal sourcing strategy for the best results, review and adapt it together with the hiring team
- Engage with potential candidates through personalized outreach and networking, promoting a positive and compelling employer brand
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future hiring needs
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure a seamless transition of sourced candidates into the interview process
- Conduct market research and stay updated on industry trends to transform sourcing strategies
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.