Tech Content Writer (Coupler.io)Apply now
Our Coupler.io team is seeking a tech-savvy and creative technical content writer. We expect you to help us with writing technical content, making it easy to read and clear for understanding.
Collaborating with us you will get a chance to write articles for one of our outstanding products — Coupler.io. You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of product marketing, data manipulation, etc.
If writing on tech-related topics puts a smile on your face and you know how to convert complicated tech context into clear and catchy text - don’t wait any longer :) Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let’s do something great together!
- Creating articles for Coupler.io and company blogs
- Providing content management and planning
- Making sure that the content fits the key success metrics
- Interviewing knowledge holders on their best practices and cases
- Conducting topics research and community discovery for creating more relevant content
- At least 2 years of content creation experience (blog posts, technical articles, documentation, video scripts, etc.)
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced composition and storytelling perception
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Excel or GSheets
- Good research skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good level of tech-savvy skills
- Attention to detail
Would be a plus
- Basic understanding of data structure and analytics
- Ability to contribute to content marketing and strategy
- Being able to go beyond SEO oriented content
Examples of articles
- How to Link Data Between Multiple Spreadsheets
- The Complete Guide of Using ARRAYFORMULA in Google Sheets For All
- How to Import JSON to Google Sheets Without Coding or Using the Apps Script
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you