Our team is seeking a tech-savvy content writer to cover different types of topics about Railsware products and blogs. The expected scope will include topics about how you can manipulate data, work with spreadsheets, calculate business metrics, create analytical dashboards, etc. However, you can also help us with landing pages, social media posts, promo ads, describing use cases for our knowledge base, and many more. We are open both for full-time and part-time involvement from your side.
If writing tutorials and how-to guides puts a smile on your face and you know how to convert any context into clear and catchy text - don’t wait any longer :) Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let’s do something great together!
- Create different content pieces (blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, promo ads, technical documentation)
- Contribute to different areas of content creation (blog, YouTube, advertising) with your ideas
- Make your content vivid and much-in-demand with the help of actionable approaches such as knowledge holders interviews, use case research, community discovery, etc.
- At least 2 years of content creation experience (blog posts, technical articles, documentation, video scripts, etc.)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Research-based writing skills (you are able to investigate new contexts, delve into unfamiliar topics and reveal their intricacies to the outer world)
- Advanced composition and storytelling perception (you know how to interrelate the sections in your structure in a logical way, so they form an integral story to the reader)
- Analytical and logical thinking (you understand why a certain section is a fit or not for a specific topic and can explain your vision)
- Creativity, which helps you make even the most boring topic shine like a diamond
- Attention to detail (you keep your vocabulary consistent in your works and make sure the quality is on a high level)
Would be a plus
- Understanding of basic data concepts such as filtering, data types, aggregating, etc.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles (keywords, search volume, keyword difficulty, etc.)
- Ability to follow SEO guidelines and go beyond them (to create content that will be useful for the audience, you should have knowledge and arguments to reject SEO requirements if they do not make sense)
- Basic to medium knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
Examples of articles
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.