Tech Content Writer (Coupler.io)Apply now
Our Coupler.io team is seeking a tech-savvy and creative technical content writer. What is the expected scope? Mostly these are blog posts for the Coupler.io blog (with over 70,000 views per month) about how you can manipulate data, work with spreadsheets, calculate business metrics, create analytical dashboards, etc. You can also help us with landing pages, social media posts, promo ads, describing use cases for our knowledge base, and many more.
If writing on tech-related topics puts a smile on your face and you know how to convert complicated tech context into clear and catchy text - don’t wait any longer :) Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let’s do something great together!
- Create different content pieces (blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, promo ads, technical documentation)
- Contribute to different areas of content creation (blog, YouTube, advertising) with your ideas
- Make your content vivid and much-in-demand with the help of actionable approaches such as knowledge holders interviews, use case research, community discovery, etc.
- At least 2 years of content creation experience (blog posts, technical articles, documentation, video scripts, etc.)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Research-based writing skills (you are able to investigate new contexts, delve into unfamiliar topics and reveal their intricacies to the outer world)
- Advanced composition and storytelling perception (you know how to interrelate the sections in your structure in a logical way, so they form an integral story to the reader)
- Analytical and logical thinking (you understand why a certain section is a fit or not for a specific topic and can explain your vision)
- Creativity, which helps you make even the most boring topic shine like a diamond
- Attention to detail (you keep your vocabulary consistent in your works and make sure the quality is on a high level)
Would be a plus
- Understanding of basic data concepts such as filtering, data types, aggregating, etc.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles (keywords, search volume, keyword difficulty, etc.)
- Ability to follow SEO guidelines and go beyond them (to create content that will be useful for the audience, you should have knowledge and arguments to reject SEO requirements if they do not make sense)
- Basic to medium knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
Examples of articles
- How to Link Data Between Multiple Spreadsheets
- The Complete Guide of Using ARRAYFORMULA in Google Sheets For All
- How to Import JSON to Google Sheets Without Coding or Using the Apps Script
About the company
Coupler.io is a solution for importing data from apps (Airtable, Shopify, etc.) and sources (Google Sheets, CSV, BigQuery) to Google Sheets, Excel, and BigQuery on a schedule. Coupler.io is a product by Railsware.
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you