Technical Content Writer (Freelance*)Apply now
You will create high-quality content covering different aspects of technology and product creation. You will interview our experts to gather information about how we do things at Railsware. At the same time, we expect you to do a comprehensive research of the topic online. And always make sure that the content fits the key success metrics.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You know oats in writing high-quality technical content about engineering, design, and business
- You love writing and would ideally spend most of the day polishing your texts
- English is one of the languages you are fluent in
- The correct grammar of the sentence puts a smile on your face
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic. Those have what it takes, so people want to read them
- You enjoy researching new topics, especially in the technology and product creation fields. You can then present your findings in an engaging, clear, and easy to read manner
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for an outstanding freelance project
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
- Experience in writing technical content
- Professional English Skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling knowledge)
- Profound SEO and inbound marketing experience
- Data-driven / analytical approach to content (it does not only sound good but most importantly allows to achieve marketing targets)
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. We’ve worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.
Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for JIRA are examples of our own products. We built them to make our work better. Now, these tools are used by dev teams at Atlassian, Adobe, Github, Yelp, Pivotal, and, of course, by our clients.
The process we use to develop products at Railsware is pretty different than in most software development companies. It has demonstrated repeatable success on more than 50 projects.
About the environment
At Railsware, we believe that these are the key components to make a truly exceptional team:
- Gathering passion-driven T-shaped skilled individuals together
- Providing them with an innovative environment to advance their skills
- Sharing the same culture, values and core qualities
Railsware’s key purposes and principles:
- Create a culture of transparency, excellence, and perfection in everything we do
- Value open communication and feedback, provide space for people to change and improve
- Do the right thing, but always do what works
- Encourage measuring the outcome of progress and making decisions based on that
- Constantly learn - we observe the industry and the best companies out there
- Help world-class businesses build awesome digital products and provide them with the best chances to succeed.
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you
- 24+10 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses