Technical Content Writer
We're looking for a content writer with Tech/SaaS experience to cover different topics from email infrastructure to data automations. Railsware offers a variety of marketing teams for you to join — Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist. You will mostly work with blog posts, but also with landing pages, case studies, marketing email copies, and social media posts.
If that’s the description of you, why wait? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and join the team of professionals to contribute to doing something great together!
- At least 2 years of content creation experience (blog posts, technical articles, video scripts, social media posts, etc.)
- Good understanding of the global startup and tech ecosystem
- Basic understanding of software development technologies
- Outstanding writing skills
- Advanced understanding of composition and storytelling
- Excellent research skills
- Not being afraid of reading code
- Good communication skills
- The customer-focused approach in writing
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Ability to contribute to the content marketing strategy
- Experience in B2B and SaaS
- Experience in covering tech topics in a friendly manner
- Conducting comprehensive research on the topic
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers, and other knowledge holders to create and improve content based on their best practices and use cases
- Creating high-quality content for Railsware products — blog posts, landing pages, case studies, as well as short-form content
- Making sure that the content supports the key requirements
- Be strict with the accuracy of software guides and tutorials
- To dig into new topics, cover different contexts and technical aspects to deliver outstanding content
- To contribute to the overall content marketing strategy and go beyond SEO content
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.