Technical Content Writer
Your understanding of technology allows you to write high-quality content full of proper terminology for the particular context in engineering, design, and business. You love writing and would ideally spend most of the day polishing your texts. English is one of the languages you are fluent in. The correct grammar of the sentence puts a smile on your face. Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic right away. They have what it takes, so people want to read them. On the other hand, when you read somebody’s article and notice some mistakes, wrong syntax or typos, you would most likely rewrite the article and send it to the author. Otherwise, it wouldn’t let you sleep at night. Even while reading this description, you’ve already had a few ideas on how to shorten it or, maybe, improve the structure (probably, by adding some keywords for better SEO, right? … also adding semicolon here, while the other one is better to omit). Anyway, now you see why we need your expertise :)).
And last but not least - when you hear terms like fintech, architecture, continuous delivery, reactive streams, your heart starts beating faster. Unlike other writers, you see opportunities rather than struggles. You would like to open the notepad and start writing what comes to your mind right away, just not to lose best thoughts. That’s fine if you don’t know exactly the meaning of one of these words. You’ve heard it before and know where to look for the info.
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
- Experience in writing technical content
- Profound SEO and inbound marketing experience
- Data driven / analytical approach to content
- it does not only sound good but most importantly allows to achieve marketing targets
- Professional English Skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling knowledge)
- Good understanding of the international startup and tech ecosystem
- Experience in working in/with tech companies
What will you work on
You will create high-quality articles related to different aspects of technology. You will interview our experts and gather information about how we do things at Railsware. At the same time, you’ll have to make sure that our articles fit the key metrics that we focus on.
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. We’ve worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.
Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for JIRA are examples of our own products. We built them to make our work better. Now, these tools are used by dev teams at Atlassian, Adobe, Github, Yelp, Pivotal, and, of course, by our clients.
The process we use to develop products at Railsware is pretty different than in most software development companies. It has demonstrated repeatable success on more than 50 projects.
About the environment
At Railsware, we believe that these are the key components to make a truly exceptional team:
- Gathering passion-driven T-shaped skilled individuals together
- Providing them with an innovative environment to advance their skills
- Sharing the same culture, values and core qualities
Railsware’s key purposes and principles:
- create a culture of transparency, excellence, and perfection in everything we do
- value open communication and feedback, provide space for people to change and improve
- do the right thing, but always do what works
- encourage measuring the outcome of progress and making decisions based on that
- constantly learn - we observe the industry and the best companies out there
- help world-class businesses build awesome digital products and provide them with the best chances to succeed.
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you
- 34 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses