Technical Content WriterApply now
Your understanding of technology allows you to write high quality content full of proper terminology for the particular context in engineering, design and business. You love writing and you would ideally spend majority of the day polishing your texts. English is one of the languages you are fluent in. The correct grammar of the sentence puts a smile on your face. Your content pieces make, both newcomers and the old hands interested in the topic, right away. They have what it takes so people want to read them. On the other hand when you read somebody’s article and you see some mistakes, wrong syntax or typos you would most likely rewrite the article and send it to the author. Otherwise you know it wouldn’t let you sleep at night. Even while reading this description you’ve already had few ideas how it would be shortened or maybe structure could be improved (probably few keywords would be added for better SEO, right? … also semicolon added here, while the other one would be omitted - anyway, now you see why we need your expertise :)).
And last but not least - when you hear terms like “fintech”, “architecture”, “continuous delivery”, “reactive streams”, unlike the other writers you don’t hide but your heart starts to beat faster as you see opportunities rather than struggles. You would like to open the notepad and start writing what comes to your mind right away, just not to lose best thoughts. And even if you don’t know exactly what one of these words means - that’s fine - you’ve heard it before and you know where to look for the info.
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link and let us know that we should do something great together!
- Experience in writing technical content
- Profound SEO and inbound marketing experience
- Data driven / analytical approach to content
- it does not only sound good but most importantly allows to achieve marketing targets
- Professional English Skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling knowledge)
- Good understanding of international startup and tech ecosystem
- Experience of working in/with tech companies
What will you work on
You will create high-quality articles related to different aspects of technology. You will interview our experts gathering information about how do we do things at Railsware. At the same time making sure that our articles fit the key metrics which we focus on.
About the company
Railsware is a software consultancy company turned into a product studio. We’ve worked with Calendly, SendGrid, Philips, Google, and a whole bunch of other interesting companies.
Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for JIRA are examples of our own products. We built them to make our work better. Now, these tools are used by dev teams at Atlassian, Adobe, Github, Yelp, Pivotal. And of course, by our clients.
The process we use to develop products at Railsware is pretty different than in most software development companies. It has demonstrated repeatable success on more than 50 projects.
About the environment
At Railsware, we believe that these are the key components to make a truly exceptional team:
- Gathering passion-driven T-shaped skilled individuals together
- Providing them with an innovative environment to advance their skills
- Sharing the same culture, values and core qualities
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Participation in local and international conferences and hackathons
- Relocation to Poland (If there is a need)
- Company retreats to amazing places like Austrian Alps or Crete
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- 34 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses