Technical Writer (Freelance*)
You will create high-quality content that covers different aspects of web development. We expect you to do comprehensive research on the topic and always make sure that the content fits the key success metrics.
We will provide you with occasional tasks - it means that we would like to have your candidacy in our pool of writers for the case we need an article.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
Description of you
- You are a geek, who writes high-quality technical content and knows how to make it readable and clear.
- English is one of the languages you are fluent in.
- Writing on tech-related topics puts a smile on your face.
- Your content pieces make both newcomers and old hands interested in the topic. Those have what it takes, so people want to read them.
- You can spend hours digging into a new topic to make your content better.
- You are a well-organized "getting-things-done" person looking for an outstanding freelance project.
If that’s the description of you, why waiting so long? Prepare your portfolio, click the link, and let us know that we should do something great together!
- Experience in writing technical content and use of data-driven approach to its creation.
- Professional English Skills (speaking and writing - impeccable grammar and spelling).
- Ability to organize yourself and manage time to work as a freelancer.
- Experience in working in/with tech companies.
- A strong technical background would be a big plus.
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2005, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation and organisations management. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 6 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Great clients from North America and Europe
- World-class engineering and design team
- Top-notch approaches in product design and engineering
- You are the key driver for your personal growth
- Ability to contribute to a company level initiatives
- Allocate 10% of working time to Railsware Labs activities
- Educational programs
Work in the office or remotely
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv, Ukraine and Krakow, Poland (Ergonomic chairs and standing desks. Always fresh food and drinks)
- Work in the office or remotely
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salaries
- Salary calculated based on 360 degree colleagues review
- Revenue based half-year bonus
- Additional financial services (Saving programs, Microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- Medical insurance for you
- 24+10 days of vacations per year
- 3 quick illness days and 24 long illness days, but hope you won’t need this ;)
- To motivate our team to stay fit, we cover sport expenses