We're looking for a Technical Recruiter with a “get things done” attitude. You will be a great help in supporting Railsware growth by sourcing and hiring the most talented developers from all over the world. We are currently recruiting in Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Argentina (to name a few).
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
- Extensive experience in hiring for technical positions
- Understanding of technologies (languages, frameworks, databases, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, platforms, and tools
- Shaping out-of-the-box creative sourcing strategies
- Usage of various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, X-Ray, etc.)
- Cold contacting candidates directly
- Good research skills and experience with different job promo channels
- Strong skills in profiles evaluation (based on CVs, interviews, and other research results)
- Well-structured approach to managing candidates pipeline, processes, and own projects
- Experience with ATS/CRM/HRM systems, strong software literacy
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and video conferencing tools
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Data-driven approach to sourcing and hiring
Would be a plus
- Experience with developers hiring
- Power user of Google Sheets and different automation tools (see examples from Railsware Academy)
- Experience in creative writing (e.g. job descriptions, emails, outreach messages, promo posts)
- Interview hiring managers to gather position requirements
- Define hiring strategy for various technical positions
- Prepare recruitment materials and distribute those via job platforms, social media, and other communication channels
- Use advanced techniques and tools to identify as many prospects as possible
- Accurately assess candidates’ profiles against position requirements
- Reach out to potential candidates using different channels
- Create catchy messages to draw candidates’ attention and engage them into the recruitment process
- Manage candidate pipeline and set up sourcing automations
- Handle fast moving environment with a big load of candidates (both inbound and outbound)
- Engage recruitment process participants to hire the best-matching candidates fast
- Take part in interviews and support all the recruitment stages
- Provide detailed constructive feedback to create outstanding experience both for candidates and hiring managers/liaisons
- Follow and improve recruitment processes. We love processes. Processify everything possible!
- Contribute to recruitment knowledge base and share the best approaches with the team
- Complete onboarding processes to create the best possible newcomers experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to make sure a new Railswarian gets the needed support
- Conduct various activities to introduce newcomers to the team (customer development interviews, feedback sessions, welcome calls, etc.)
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.