Video CreatorApply Now
We're looking for a top-notch tech-savvy Video Creator to produce videos covering Mailtrap product topics. We expect you to fully manage the video production process and constantly deliver video content.
We expect you to find various ways to enhance our YouTube community using creativity and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are energetic, communicative, and collaborative.
Your skills and experience
- Hands-on experience in video production and content creation
- Advanced video production knowledge (camera settings, light, composition, sound, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how the YouTube platform works
- Practical experience with YouTube Analytics
- Strong work ethic, passion for your craft, and attention to detail
- Profound research skills
- Good database of specialists to collaborate with
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- High level of project management and ownership skills
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on facts, not a gut feeling)
Would be a plus
- Good articulation skills
- Excellent on-camera skills, specifically with educational content
- Previous experience as a public speaker or a lecturer
- Outstanding storytelling skills
- Great if you have your own YouTube channel or video project
- Adobe Cloud: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush
- Discovering new business domains (Data Analytics, Product Creation, etc.)
- Participate in developing a content strategy, storyboards, and creative presentations for video projects
- Participate in managing the YouTube content plan
- Preparing video scenarios and cases with Subject Matter Experts
- Posting videos on Youtube using its best features for organic promotion: titles, descriptions, tags, cards, end screens, etc.
- Maintain standards to ensure consistency in quality, look and feel across video content
- Interacting with the community through comments and polls
- Improving video production based on feedback from viewers
Railsware Academy video samples
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.