We're looking for a top-notch tech-savvy Video Creator to produce videos covering Mailtrap product topics. We expect you to fully manage the video production process and constantly deliver video content.
We expect you to find various ways to enhance our YouTube community using creativity and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are energetic, communicative, and collaborative.
Your skills and experience
- Hands-on experience in video production and content creation
- Advanced video production knowledge (camera settings, light, composition, sound, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how the YouTube platform works
- Practical experience with YouTube Analytics
- Strong work ethic, passion for your craft, and attention to detail
- Profound research skills
- Good database of specialists to collaborate with
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- High level of project management and ownership skills
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on facts, not a gut feeling)
Would be a plus
- Good articulation skills
- Excellent on-camera skills, specifically with educational content
- Previous experience as a public speaker or a lecturer
- Outstanding storytelling skills
- Great if you have your own YouTube channel or video project
- Adobe Cloud: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush
- Discovering new business domains (Data Analytics, Product Creation, etc.)
- Participate in developing a content strategy, storyboards, and creative presentations for video projects
- Participate in managing the YouTube content plan
- Preparing video scenarios and cases with Subject Matter Experts
- Posting videos on Youtube using its best features for organic promotion: titles, descriptions, tags, cards, end screens, etc.
- Maintain standards to ensure consistency in quality, look and feel across video content
- Interacting with the community through comments and polls
- Improving video production based on feedback from viewers
Railsware Academy video samples
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.