YouTube Channel ManagerApply Now
We're looking for a tech-savvy YouTube creator to produce videos covering Coupler.io product topics. We expect you to fully manage the video production process and regularly deliver video content to grow our YouTube channel.
We expect you to find various ways to enhance our YouTube community using creativity and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are energetic, communicative, and collaborative.
- Hands-on experience in video production and content creation
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Copywriting skills (for content briefs, video titles, scripts feedback)
- Understanding of how to work with storyboards
- Deep understanding of how the YouTube platform works
- Hands-on experience with Figma and Frame.io
- Practical experience with YouTube Analytics and vidIQ
- Strong work ethic, passion for your craft, and attention to details
- Profound research skills
- High level of self-management and ownership skills
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on facts, not a gut feeling)
Would be a plus
- Experience with Adobe Cloud: Adobe Premier, Adobe Rush
- Public speaking, speaking in front of camera experience
- Diving deep into new business domains (marketing analytics, BI tools, data analytics, etc.)
- Managing the YouTube content plan
- Participate in developing a content strategy, storyboards, and product tutorials
- Preparing video scenarios and cases with Subject Matter Experts
- Posting videos on YouTube using its best features for organic promotion: titles, descriptions, tags, cards, end screens, etc.
- Maintain standards to ensure consistency in quality, look and feel across video content
- Interacting with the community through comments and polls
- Improving video production based on feedback from viewers
Coupler․io Academy video samples
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.