YouTube Content Creator
We're looking for a top-notch YouTube Content Creator to produce videos covering data analytics and product creation topics. You will act as a speaker for Railsware Academy. Our educational YouTube channel explains Railsware approaches and different software tools. It has already gathered over 18,000 subscribers around the world.
We expect you to find various ways to enhance our YouTube community using creativity and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are energetic, communicative and educating others is your second nature.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in video production and content creation
- Profound research skills
- Mathematical thinking to create Data Analytics content
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple, easy-to-understand manner
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) along with good articulation skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of a camera or a microphone
- High level of energy and ownership
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on facts, not a gut feeling)
- Discovering new business domains (Data Analytics, Product Creation, etc.)
- Interviewing knowledge holders to cover various topics
- Conducting market research using YouTube and Google keywords analysis
- Preparing video scenarios and cases with Subject Matter Experts
- Managing YouTube content plan
- Recording and editing screencasts
- Posting videos on Youtube using its best features for organic promotion: titles, descriptions, tags, cards, end screens, etc.
- Interacting with the community through comments, polls, and stories
- Improving video production based on feedback from viewers
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.