YouTube Content CreatorApply now
We're looking for a top-notch YouTube Content Creator to produce videos covering data analytics and product creation topics. You will act as a speaker for Railsware Academy. Our educational YouTube channel explains Railsware approaches and different software tools. It has already gathered over 18,000 subscribers around the world.
We expect you to find various ways to enhance our YouTube community using creativity and analytics. You will succeed in this role if you are energetic, communicative and educating others is your second nature.
Your skills and experience
- Experience in video production and content creation
- Profound research skills
- Mathematical thinking to create Data Analytics content
- Ability to explain complex topics in a simple, easy-to-understand manner
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) along with good articulation skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of a camera or a microphone
- High level of energy and ownership
- Data-driven approach (decisions based on facts, not a gut feeling)
- Discovering new business domains (Data Analytics, Product Creation, etc.)
- Interviewing knowledge holders to cover various topics
- Conducting market research using YouTube and Google keywords analysis
- Preparing video scenarios and cases with Subject Matter Experts
- Managing YouTube content plan
- Recording and editing screencasts
- Posting videos on Youtube using its best features for organic promotion: titles, descriptions, tags, cards, end screens, etc.
- Interacting with the community through comments, polls, and stories
- Improving video production based on feedback from viewers
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into multi-million-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 600K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow (ergonomic chairs, standing desks, always fresh food and drinks)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitve remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Yearly bonus
- Additional financial services (saving programs, microcredits)
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you