Full Stack Java Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer to join our team and work on a suite of apps for Atlassian Marketplace, for example a Smart Checklist for Jira. You will be responsible for developing high-quality software using Java, Kotlin and TypeScript, both on the front-end and back-end. Your primary focus will be on building great products and tackling interesting challenges.
- Excellent general programming skills, ability to work with complex codebases
- Product mindset and experience launching MVPs and/or willingness to experiment with MVP approach
- Extensive knowledge of Java and Spring for web development
- Practical experience with different DBs (e.g. PostgreSQL) and ORMs (Hibernate)
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects and working without lots of oversight
- Good English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience with Kotlin (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience building GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of the Atlassian ecosystem
- Knowledge/experience in developing Atlassian marketplace applications
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Write tests to thoroughly validate the correctness of your code
- Actively contribute to the identification of problems and their solutions
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.