Full Stack Engineer (Python / JS)Apply Now
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer (Python/JS). In this position you will build great products, tackling intriguing challenges, and contributing to our engineering culture. You will work in pairs and use test-driven development, a lot. We need you to have the experience in building complex web applications and the ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Excellent general programming skills, ability to work with complex codebases
- Solid knowledge of Python, Python web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Practical experience in different DBs (e.g. RDBMS, Key Value / Tuple Store, Wide Column Store / Column Families, Document Store)
- Experience with cloud hosting providers (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Heroku)
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Experience in Test-Driven Development and pair programming (good to have)
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects and working without lots of oversight
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher (both written and spoken)
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Write tests to validate the correctness of your code thoroughly
- Actively contribute to the identification of problems and their solutions
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Work in a flat-structured company
What you will work on
You will be among the pioneers in Python tech at Railsware. We expect you to work on both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients.
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.