We are looking for an experienced HTML/CSS Developer, who is passionate about creating great user experience.
As a part of Railsware, you will be building great products and tackling interesting challenges together with our design & development team. We expect you to have a solid vision in design, color, and layout to build stand-out visualizations.
What you will work on
Once you join us, you will become a part of one of these teams:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing and sending (with over 1M users)
- Coupler.io - a solution to automate data flows between apps to create live dashboards and reports, transform and manipulate values, and perform other manipulations to make data-driven decisions
- Railsware website - you will be responsible for creating visualizations, animations, landing pages and navigation.
Check other examples of the products we've built.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Deep knowledge and approaches to HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Knowledge of CSS architecture methodologies (OOCSS/BEM/SMACSS/etc.)
- Knowledge of browser APIs and their specifics
- Experience with performance optimization (Web Vitals)
- Ability to build and design product UI library architecture
Would be a plus
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Practical experience with WordPress
- End-to-end UI/UX development
- Writing reusable and maintainable HTML/CSS code
- Active contribution to identifying problems and solving them
- Collaboration in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.