HTML/CSS DeveloperApply now
We are looking for an experienced HTML/CSS Developer, who is passionate about creating great user experience. As a team member, you will build great products, tackle interesting challenges, and contribute to our engineering culture. We expect you to have a solid vision and approaches to building scalable and modular UI.
What you will work on
We expect you to work on both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing (with over 750,000 users)
- Coupler.io - a tool for data import between different systems to build smooth data flows
- Calendly - one of the most popular scheduling tools in the world
- BrightBytes - a platform that empowers school-wide improvement through data-driven insights
- OfficeSpace - a powerfully simple facility management software used by well-known companies in Silicon Valley and outside of it
Check other examples of the products we've built.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Good general programming skills
- Deep knowledge and approaches to HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Ability to build and design product UI library architecture
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Knowledge of CSS architecture methodologies (OOCSS/BEM/SMACSS/etc.)
- Knowledge of browser APIs and their specifics
- Experience with popular frontend tools (Webpack, Babel, etc.)
- Experience with performance optimization (Web Vitals)
Would be a plus
- Experience with design tools (Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Experience with JamStack, popular CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
- Knowledge of any programming languages
- Experience in pair programming and team collaboration
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Actively contribute to identifying problems and solving them
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into close-to-billion-dollar companies.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 800K users and generate over $1.7M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- Two comfortable offices in Kyiv and Krakow
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Additional financial services (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Company retreats for Railswarians to meet each other
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 3 quick and 24 long illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you