Python Full Stack EngineerApply Now
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer (Python/JS). In this position, you will build great products, tackle intriguing challenges, and contribute to our engineering culture. You will work in pairs and use test-driven development a lot. We need you to have experience in building complex web applications and the ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Excellent general programming skills, ability to work with complex codebases
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Practical experience with different DBs (e.g. RDBMS, Key Value / Tuple Store, Wide Column Store / Column Families, Document Store)
- Experience with cloud hosting providers (e.g. Google Cloud or AWS)
- Comfortable with the UNIX/Linux command line
- Comfortable taking the lead on projects and working without lots of oversight
- Good English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Experience with data processing pipelines and API integrations
- Python web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Experience in Test-Driven Development and pair programming
- End-to-end product development
- Write reusable and maintainable code
- Write tests to thoroughly validate your code correctness
- Actively contribute to the identification of problems and their solutions
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Work in a flat-structured company
What you will work on
- You will join our Python team at Railsware. We expect you to work on both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.