Senior Product Designer
We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate Senior Product Designer to join our design guild. As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a key role in shaping our products and consultancy solutions, with a strong focus on creating exceptional user experiences.
If you are driven by the desire to create remarkable and meaningful products that improve the lives of users, we encourage you to apply and join us!
- Demonstrated expertise in designing intuitive and engaging user interfaces for web platforms
- Ability to think strategically and consider business objectives, user needs, and technical feasibility when designing products
- Proficiency in creating prototypes at varying levels of fidelity, from rough sketches to interactive and polished prototypes
- Awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Ability to develop and maintain a design system or UI library that promotes consistency and efficiency across multiple projects
- Familiarity with modern design methodologies such as design thinking, data-driven design, and human-centered design
- Expertise in using Figma for design, prototyping, and collaboration purposes
- Experience in planning, conducting, and analyzing user interviews and usability testing sessions
- Creative approach to problem-solving and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to keep the end-user in mind throughout the design process, ensuring that the final product meets their needs and expectations
- Proactive attitude towards taking ownership of projects and driving them forward
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and present ideas effectively
- Strong command of English
Would be a plus
- Ability to analyze product usage data
- Experience in icons creation
- Following accessibility standards
- Follow the business-oriented approach in building new solutions
- Engage in user-centric design by actively seeking user input, analyzing user behavior, and incorporating user feedback into the design process
- Use techniques such as sketching, prototyping, and user testing to validate design ideas and iterate on solutions
- Document your research findings, user flows, and interactions to identify areas for improvement
- Analyze user journeys to uncover pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities to enhance the user experience
- Dive deep to understand the technology and products’ features to pick up on software development related subjects
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of design systems, UI kits, and other design resources to ensure consistency and efficiency across products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, innovations, and best practices
- Apply design principles to create solutions that address real user needs
- Conduct competitor research, develop information architecture, create user journeys, and explore various mockup variations and prototypes to craft effective design solutions
- Continuously evolve our products' language and improve existing design solutions to make them more intuitive and natural
- Take an active role in organizing and streamlining design processes within the team team
- Share best practices, establish design workflows, and contribute to the creation of a collaborative and efficient design environment
- Effectively communicate your design decisions and the underlying process
- Collaborate closely with other designers and product managers to ensure consistency and coherence in design approaches across multiple products
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Growth opportunitiesOutline your growth and development plan, expand your skills, knowledge, and career horizons in a supportive and innovative environment.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time and place.
- Smart Expense policyThere's an additional sum allocated to help you set up your workstation, improve your health, and learn whatever you want and how you want. No. Questions. Asked.
- Secure hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once you join Railsware, you’ll get secure equipment of your choice.
- 34 Paid days offRailswarians rest 24 days per year + 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Regular online and offline gatheringsWe frequently meet online and offline to get acquainted, collaborate, build a network, and have fun together.