Senior Product Designer
We are currently looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about UX. You will join our design guild and work on our products and consultancy services.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Mailtrap, Coupler.io, Calendly, and many more.
If you have inspiration for creating remarkable and meaningful products, apply now and let’s make the world a better, UX-friendly place!
- Audit and research new user experiences throughout the world
- Follow the business-oriented approach in building new solutions
- Identify user needs -> sketch solutions -> build prototypes -> test ideas -> iterate designs with the feedback
- Document detailed researches, user flows to find weak spots and improve them
- Dive deep to understand the technology and products’ features to pick up on software development related subjects
- Proactively define and work on UX debt, design systems, UI kits within products
- Create detailed solutions that solve real user problems through the user experience (competitors’ research, information architecture, user journeys, different variations of mockups, prototypes, etc.)
- Keep evolving our products’ language and improve existing design solutions to make them accessible and intuitive
- Be ready to organise design around you and help your team to build good processes
- Collaborate with other designers & product managers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all the products
- Profound experience in designing web and mobile products
- Product-oriented design thinking
- Еxtensive tried-and-tested experience in producing high-level composition (layout, typography, colors)
- Skills in low and high fidelity prototyping
- Awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Hands-on experience in developing a design system/UI Library
- Understanding of up-to-date design methodologies such as design thinking, data-driven design, human-centered design
- Experience with design and prototyping tools: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Conducting user interviews and usability testing experience
- Creative mindset and customer focus
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Ability to analyze product usage data
- Experience in icons creation
- Following accessibility standards
- HTML/CSS skills
As a part of our life-work balance, we want Railswarians to live an active and wholesome life. That’s why we take perks pretty seriously.Download for more details
- Competitive compensationLet's face it: in a late capitalistic world, getting paid well certainly doesn't hurt.
- Best hardware and equipmentYour productivity is our priority. Once joined Railsware, you’ll get the top equipment of your choice.
- Remote and flexible scheduleRailswarians live in more than 25 countries with different time zones. All of them are free to choose their most productive work time.
- 34 Paid time offRailswarians rest 24 days per year
+ 10 days to cover your national holidays.
- Insurance CoverageThere's an additional budget allocated for you to cover your medical expenses. No. Questions. Asked.
- Annual RetreatOnce a year, we meet in a beautiful place to get acquainted in person, collaborate, build network, and have fun together.
- Education coverageAt Railsware, we don’t tell you how or what to learn. Pick the format/topic/tool you prefer and we’ll support you.