Senior Product DesignerApply now
We are currently looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about UX. You will join our design guild and work on our products and consultancy services.
Railsware is a product studio. We apply top-notch approaches to both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients. As a result, we’ve created a number of successful software solutions such as Mailtrap, Coupler.io, Calendly, and many more.
If you have inspiration for creating remarkable and meaningful products, apply now and let’s make the world a better, UX-friendly place!
- Audit and research new user experiences throughout the world
- Follow the business-oriented approach in building new solutions
- Identify user needs -> sketch solutions -> build prototypes -> test ideas -> iterate designs with the feedback
- Document detailed researches, user flows to find weak spots and improve them
- Dive deep to understand the technology and products’ features to pick up on software development related subjects
- Proactively define and work on UX debt, design systems, UI kits within products
- Create detailed solutions that solve real user problems through the user experience (competitors’ research, information architecture, user journeys, different variations of mockups, prototypes, etc.)
- Keep evolving our products’ language and improve existing design solutions to make them accessible and intuitive
- Be ready to organise design around you and help your team to build good processes
- Collaborate with other designers & product managers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all the products
- Profound experience in designing web and mobile products
- Product-oriented design thinking
- Еxtensive tried-and-tested experience in producing high-level composition (layout, typography, colors)
- Skills in low and high fidelity prototyping
- Awareness of the latest Web/Mobile UI/UX trends
- Hands-on experience in developing a design system/UI Library
- Understanding of up-to-date design methodologies such as design thinking, data-driven design, human-centered design
- Experience with design and prototyping tools: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Conducting user interviews and usability testing experience
- Creative mindset and customer focus
- Being proactive, well-structured, and attentive to details
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Would be a plus
- Ability to analyze product usage data
- Experience in icons creation
- Following accessibility standards
- HTML/CSS skills
- Railsware YouTube channel
- The culture of constant development
- Smart Benefits at Railsware
- Remote work
- Onboarding process at Railsware
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you