We are looking for an experienced UX developer to join our team! You will be working on building "wow-effect'' products, tackle interesting challenges, and enhance user-experience. We expect you to be experienced in building web applications, and write both clean and maintainable code.
What you will work on
We expect you to work on both Railsware products and solutions designed for our clients:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing (with over 750,000 users)
- Coupler.io - a tool for data import between different systems to build smooth data flows
- Calendly - one of the most popular scheduling tools in the world
- BrightBytes - a platform that empowers school-wide improvement through data-driven insights
- OfficeSpace - a powerfully simple facility management software used by well-known companies in Silicon Valley and outside of it
Check other examples of the products we've built.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Ability to build user flows and its interactions
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Deep knowledge of HTML,CSS and responsive UI
- Knowledge of CSS architecture methodologies (OOCSS/BEM/SMACSS/etc.)
- Ability to build and design product UI library architecture
- Knowledge of browser APIs and their specifics
Will be a plus
- Ability to build UI interactions and animations
- Good general programming skills
- Experience with pre- and post-processors (postcss/sass/less/etc.)
- Practical experience with one of the front end frameworks (preferably ReactJS)
- Experience with performance optimization (Web Vitals)
- Experience in pair programming (good to have) and team collaboration
- Write reusable, maintainable and testable code for future use
- Build top-notch user experiences and high-level interfaces
- Application optimization to achieve the best performance
- Development of user interface features
- Improve the frontend architecture and make sure it evolves along with the project's needs
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
- Remote-friendly environment
- You can set up your home office with our help
- A comfortable office in Krakow, Poland
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive remuneration which depends on team feedback and your results
- Phantom Stock Units to reward your contribution
- Additional financial assistance (microcredits)
- Relocation to Poland (if needed)
- Office visits to collaborate with your team live
- Best hardware and equipment
- 24+10 paid time off days a year
- 24 illness days
- We cover sport expenses and medical insurance for you