WordPress Developer (Freelance)Apply now
We're looking for a proactive WordPress developer who can contribute to our website's development. We expect you to work according to provided tasks and business requirements.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Work experience in building custom WordPress websites & plugins
- WordPress theming experience
- Good knowledge and approaches to HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Experience of work with databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of Git
- Develop fully responsive websites using WordPress
- Developing and maintenance of current and new WordPress plugins we use
- Customizing WordPress themes & plugins
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
What you will work on
Once you join us, you will become a part of one of these teams:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing and sending (with over 1M users)
- Coupler.io - a solution to automate data flows between apps to create live dashboards and reports, transform and manipulate values, and perform other manipulations to make data-driven decisions
- Ralsware website - you will be responsible for creating visualizations, animations, landing pages and navigation.
Check other examples of the products we've built.
About the company
Railsware is a product studio. Since 2007, we have shaped our own “know-how” in product creation. Among others, we have helped Calendly and BrightBytes turn from small startups into flourishing companies, with Calendly recently reaching $3B valuation.
Railsware products are the next step in company evolution. We have applied the best product development practices to creating our own solutions. Today, Mailtrap.io, Coupler.io, and Smart Checklist for Jira have over 2M users and generate over $2.5M of annual recurring revenue.
People feel great here. On average, a Railswarian stays in the company for about 5 years. We support our team with outstanding benefits and remote working culture.
We look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.