WordPress Developer (Freelance)
We're looking for a proactive WordPress developer who can contribute to our website's development. We expect you to work according to provided tasks and business requirements.
*This is a freelance position. Standard Railsware benefits do not apply.
- Work experience in building custom WordPress websites & plugins
- WordPress theming experience
- Good knowledge and approaches to HTML, CSS, and responsive UI
- Experience with CSS extension languages (Less, Sass) and pre-processor tools
- Experience of work with databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of Git
- Develop fully responsive websites using WordPress
- Developing and maintenance of current and new WordPress plugins we use
- Customizing WordPress themes & plugins
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
What you will work on
Once you join us, you will become a part of one of these teams:
- Mailtrap.io - our headliner in the world of safe email testing and sending (with over 1M users)
- Coupler.io - a solution to automate data flows between apps to create live dashboards and reports, transform and manipulate values, and perform other manipulations to make data-driven decisions
- Railsware website - you will be responsible for creating visualizations, animations, landing pages and navigation.
Check other examples of the products we've built.